Selasa, 16 Maret 2010

Bonjour !

Yeah I'm back after long time no post hehehe.
I quite busy and I often get no idea to write (or maybe I'm too afraid to write in English ya? Hehehe)
Finally I was already took a French course, yeay :D even though the material being taught the same as when I was tenth grade (I had French lesson when i was in high school for 3 years).
So far, Madame Ariyanti (my French teacher) had taught about introducing. But I enjoy the class well, :)
Oyeah, Department of Communication of Brawijaya University class of 2009 are planning a study excursion to Jakarta in purpose to open student's mind about their job future after they graduated from college and help them to choose their specialization whether it will be mass communication, business communication, or public relation.
We are going to go to 9 instances include TV station also advertising and public relation company.
Whoa, I can't wait any longer cause it will be held in mid-July because I also one of the committee in charge of the event with Winda Carmelita :D
I'll tell more information. So, keep read it ya *kisskiss*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar