Kamis, 08 Juli 2010

What Everybody Wants to Reach : Dream

Talking about what I want to reach in life...
I could be inspired so much after watching movies. My first inspiring movie was Ada Apa Dengan Cinta (AADC) which is starring by Dian Sastrowardoyo and Nicholas Saputra. Cinta (Dian) and her friends are the administrators of their school's wall magazine. They make a really really creative work for me (I was about 11 at that time) and I dreamed to be like them in junior or senior high school later.
It was the beginning of my love of writing.

 

Then I joined journalism club in high school and it gave me a lot of experiences. I followed many wall magazines competition and learned how to publish a school magazine. I realized that I love writing so much.

The second movie was The Devil Wears Prada.


Yeah, this movie will inspired all people which want to work in fashion industry. I do love writing, but I'm a fashion lover too. When I was in 12th grade, I was confused to choose what major which I will take in college but one of my best friend, Anjar, asked me what thing I really like and I said it simply "Clothes". She has expected it. As she knew I also love writing, she advice me to be a fashion journalist. It was brilliant!

Then, my friend, Narlita, told me to browse Hot Chocolate and Mint. She said I would like it and she was right! Diana Rikasari has inspired me a lot and I adore her so much. Honestly, I want to be like her hehehe (in my own way of course).

I think my decision to take communication as my major wasn't wrong. This could be a stepping stone to achieve my dreams. Next, want to take fashion design short school to deepen my knowledge about fashion, to be a good fashion journalist or fashion editor maybe?
The last but not least, i really really hope i could go to France someday! Learning and living there maybe haha! I wish :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar