Kamis, 12 Agustus 2010

Somewhere I Belong

This is the second day fasting on Ramadhan and still don't have anything which too important to be done except to print a lot of proposals to be submitted for sponsorship.
Yeah, I've been asked to be the coordinator of secretariat in PERSPEKTIF event and there are three events waiting to be held. Magazine Launching, Poetry Contest, and the last but not least is talk show which the guest is..... I'll tell you later hehehe.
Okay I give you the clue, the talk show is about Indonesia's face and reality in the comic frame hehehe.
This talk show will be held on October and anyone can participate. So, i tell you more later :D

Okay forget about proposal-PERSPEKTIF-events.

Yeah, I just realized that my-HOLIDAY-is-almost-OVER.

And I haven't had time to go anywhere (Yeah, except Jakarta for excursion study. Yes, I should be thankful for it at least). I mean, yeah, it's holiday but I feel like it's not a real one. I had to join short semester to improve my score and it spent my holiday time a lot huhuhuhu. But nothing is to be regretted :)


But I really really really want to go BROMO mountain! It hung up in my mind for a loooooooong time even before the test coming but until the holiday is almost over, it hasn't been done yet huhuhuhu.

I also want to go Jawa Timur Park then rally to Batu Night Spectacular (BNS) at Batu. I don't know why I just want to go there but I interest Lampion Garden at BNS. But the place where I really want to go this holiday is MUSEUM SATWA also at Batu because i want to try the big Ferris wheel hehehe. This is called Jawa Timur Park 2 at it located in front of BNS. So I eager to spend a whole day to go rally from JatimPark, Museum Satwa, then BNS for the closing.

I don't know, I feel like I'm in a good mood at playground and carnival. I can find anything colorful and sweets there. I like the hilarity of carnival though sometimes i prefer a quiet and calm atmosphere to make my brain think fresher. Oh, and one more, I can find fireworks there too! Hehehe.

Okay I know it's ridiculous and childish hehehehe.

Bromo Mountain
 taken from here
Jatim Park, taken from here
BNS, taken from here
 taken from here
Lampion Garden, taken from here
 Museum Satwa, taken from here
The Ferris Wheel :D

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar