Kamis, 30 September 2010

New

I envy Arum so much today because of this blazer.

Tutik's silly face hahahahaha ;)

Arum and Tutik

These photos were taken after we attend National Seminar 'Measuring The Quality of Democracy Through The Performance of Representative in Celebrity Background' and my dear Tasya, was the Chief Executive! Oh Gosh, I'm so proud of her including her effort by going to DPR Building in Jakarta and lobbying Ruhut Sitompul as the guest. Good job girl! :D

So, next story is..............

Tadaaaaaaaaa, I finally cut my hair off :D


I want to refresh and actually I want to give a surprise for Radix and all my friends as I have been long-haired since 12th grade. I didn't meet him for several days so I texted him and told him that I was cutting my hair off (when the capster blew dry my hair :D). He seemed didn't care but he came, as I just came out of the salon. Aaaaaa blushing :p
Boys, just do sweet simple little things, it's enough to make us, girls, happy.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar