Sabtu, 09 Oktober 2010

Break - Broke - Broken

My notebook got accident :(
The corner of the cover (near the hinge) was broken. Initially, it was only a little cracked because it wasn't accidentally slammed. I didn't know but suddenly I found it had been broken.


Yes, it's Acer TravelMate 2420. My mom bought it to me when I was 10th grade. So, it might 4 years ago but this notebook has been so lovely to me.
I know it's not a trending gadget and has been so last year. But basically, I'm not a gadget freak. I prefer to take the advantages of existing features as well as possible than replace it by buying a more sophisticated with a lot of feature which I don't know how to use it and what the advantages though the old one is still working very well.
I've brought it to a notebook service center but the technician said that the spare part hadn't been available. So the solution was to take down the monitor from the body.
I'm wishing for a new notebook but I'm hoping more it can be repaired :(

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar