Jumat, 15 Oktober 2010

climax

I'm sorry for the lacking post recently. I've been so busy at the college. Assignments, quizzes, tasks, Brawijaya University Olympic and another activities going me crazy.

I hadn't tell that for almost two weeks, my college, Brawijaya University would hold Brawijaya University Olympic. The opening ceremony had been run on October 12th and I had to enshroud few of the matches. I also asked to join the choir of my faculty, Sociomusica Choir for Brawijaya University Olympic. So I had to practice almost everyday. It was fun but I found it all have been so tiring.

On Wednesday, I stayed until about 3 a.m to finish my paper because the next morning (yesterday morning) I had a presentation to be done. I was even difficult to keep my eyes open when I attended the lecture in the morning. It was very very bad since I remembered that I wrote my healthy resolution few times ago and I still couldn't fully run it.

Then the climax was yesterday afternoon. I found my body was feeling not well. Around 5 p.m I fell asleep and when I woke up around 8 p.m, I thought I was catch a cold and immediately take medicine.
When I woke up this morning, I thought I feel better but on my way to campus, I decided to return home because I felt my body was limp.

I think I need to take a rest hehehe :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar