Kamis, 11 November 2010

Afterthought

Got a bad news just now, my friend's dad has passed away.
Honestly it pinches me a lot. I can’t imagine how it’s like. Losing our father.

Sure I’ll be missing him if God picked him first. I’ll cry a river, feel so empty to live without him, a man who always want to protect me and teach me about how to live this life. A man who pretends to be indifferent to me when in fact he loves me the most. A man who is often involved quarrel with me but get my deference the most. A man who always be my own hero.

He always wake me up every morning; always beside me until I fell asleep when I was afraid to sleep alone (when i was in elementary); always scolds me if I’m bad with my discipline; always give me his best advice and remain me to be always humble; always hold my hand when we will cross the road; always told me about his dreams and what he wants to reach; always listen to my daily stories though he seems not care about it but he totally scrutinize it.

It’s like my heart acing when I realize that I hadn’t been a good daughter. I’m sorry for often making you upset to me. I’m sorry for being rude to you. I’m sorry for arguing you often. Forgive me for all my selfishness.

The fact, I even can’t describe how my daddy had done to me, to our family. I just love him so much. I just want he knows that I will always be her little girl. Daddy’s little girl.

Ya Allah, I wish you always give him health. Grant his prayer please. Please shelter him with happiness as always. I want to make him proud and always draw a smile on his face.
Amin.
That's why we shall say "Inna lillaahi wa innaa ilaihi raaji’uun (QS 2 : 155-156) - Surely we belong to God and to Him we return" to be a reflection.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar