Jumat, 29 Juli 2011

Crush on Summer


crush


(Left) Dorothy Perkins sleeveless top, Topshop cotton shorts, Swedish hasbeens clog, Dorothy Perkins Buckle Back, Fat Face straw hat, Asos cleac shade sunnies | (Right) MTWTFSS Weekday My Name is Tee Pink, Miss Selfridge tan shorts, Dr. Marten boots, Hoss Intropia drawstring bag, Pachacuti straw fedora hat, Juicy Couture jewelery.

It's still summer here in Indonesia. It's very cold in the morning and evening (about 16-18 degree celcius. Yeah, Indonesia is a tropical country) but in the daytime, it's very hot here as the sun will burn up you skin in Malang (my pretty little hometown).
I'm in the mood for brown (I actually not sure yet if it's really brown, camel, or tan color hahaha) and pink recently. It reminded me of strawberry and chocolate ice cream (in these hot days).

I'm sorry for my absence. I had a final exam and afterward, I've been busy working on Perspektif's magazine (during my long holiday). It's 50% done now. Wish me luck, have a great holiday you all ;)

6 komentar:

  1. beautiful outfits<3

    love the pink top&brown shorts!

    Journal J

    BalasHapus
  2. very pretty! i love the pinks and corals!

    BalasHapus
  3. love the collage! the floral docs are especially great :)

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    my first giveaway's going on, come check it out!

    BalasHapus
  4. These colours and textures are what summer is all about. Though it's winter here, it's mid 20 degrees and I must say I'm somewhat inspired to prance around in pink shorts!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    BalasHapus