Jumat, 09 September 2011

September :)


Happy Eid Mubarak 1432 H dear readers :)
May we met the next Ramadhan month,
May Allah always bless us..

I know a-little-bit-late-greeting and I know you're tired of my apology for being absent. So sorry.. (Hha! Don't you have any other words to say?)
I will make amends of all my absence by sharing something I think you (my readers) want to know. I hope it will worth.

The reason I was often being absence is I'm clueless (just like my blog tittle) in many times (besides the college and other activities). This blog is like my journal, to express my passion, to share about everything, even it was like my friend. If I could, I just about to write all what happened, in detail (and of course more things happened almost everyday) but somethimes when I was about to write about someday, drawing the situation, then BAM! It was like a blank in my head. I just don't know what I have to write. This often happened.

I just want to be honest to you all because friends are always telling the truth to each other (we're friend aren't we?) :)

I know I'm such a bad blogger (yeah I'm saying this about three or four of five times or.... ups :p). But I'll try to catch up with the posting. I promise :)

HEY IT'S SEPTEMBER ALREADY!!
I always love september because it's like a special month to me. This month my blog will also turns to 2 y/o. I save a surprise for you all about this blog. It's totally a big change. So wait for next posting (please don't get bored with that words).

p.s. the photo taken at 1st day Eid Al-Fitr. It's me, sister, mom, aunt, uncle and of course cousins. U'oh, new semester is coming this monday argh. Prepare for college!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar