Kamis, 31 Januari 2013

Lately Listening...

To Zee Avi's album,


She (is Malaysian singer and songwriter who) plays accoustic, indie pop, and folk with a lil bit touch of jazz music. And she plays ukulele too! :D
First time I listened her songs in a cafe and crazyly looked for whose music it is because i didn't know the singer and the lyric. So glad I finally found her :)
Listen her music here!

Also listening to...


Payung Teduh is an Indonesian band consist of 4 men play folk jazz music. They use guitalele (guitar ukulele maybe?) and chello. Also what i like the most is they give a touch of modern 'Keroncong' (Indonesian folk music) in their songs. I favorited 'Untuk Perempuan Yang Sedang Di Pelukan' and 'Angin Pujaan Hujan' tracks. Have your eargasm here!

I started to love folk jazz music. Do you know some other musician? Let me know :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar