Rabu, 12 Juni 2013

Black To Toe










Top - vintage | Pants - Cardinal Jeans | Shoes, Watch, Cardigan and Necklace - unbranded | Bag - from Gogirlmagz

Drive the vehicle to this one of my favorite place and got a little help from bf to capture these outfit photos, before we go to the coffee shop to get shoot by a couple cup of coffee. This is what I wore today. Went super simple outfit and sometimes I just in the mood for monotone color like black from head to toe. Dark color in summer isn't a sin if you got windy summer like here in Indonesia, especially Malang.
For daily wear, I tend to choose simple classic items with unique cutting (or details and prints) and a little touch of modernity. The top i wear in this post is used to be my mom's. Though I don't have fabulous clothes and fashion stuffs, I always imagine that someday I will hand on all my clothes (especially my favorites) to my daughter. I think it's important to maintain and preserve your clothes well, so that you can pass those down to your daughter. That would be sweet. The other thing to point is a great buying in fashion can also be a good investment.

1 komentar:

  1. black is never die !! love your outfit and my favorite your bag . Btw please vote me for laneige ambassador from indonesia and join my giveaway maybe you're the lucky one

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus