Sabtu, 24 Agustus 2013

Pink Pinafore








To me, fashion can be seen by many motives or purposes we want to add in. People mostly will said that fashion is a way to express themselves, their character, and as I've seen, fashion can be also considered to hide our real character. I'm not talking about using fashion to delude or tricking people. I'ts merely that fashion can grant our wish to be anyone we would like to be. To dress like them, to get the soul and feeling about being them and to know how it feels like to walk on their shoes sometimes. At least, that's how fashion works to an imaginative person like me.
To me, fashion is not just how to dress up pretty or matched, or even just following the trend. It's also how you put the right soul to the whole pieces so it will deliver something; meanings. That's I called fashion with purpose. What fashion means or works for you, pals? I will very excited to know :)

2 komentar:

  1. Cool boots!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. such a cute outfit!
    u look gorgeous

    mind to check my blog out as well?

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    BalasHapus